Data Warehouse Developer
As a Data Warehouse Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the group data warehouse which underpins Business Intelligence and decision support across the business. You will work across all areas of the organisation to proactively seek out new data sources that will enhance our BI and analytical capability. You will be an experienced DBA, with MS certification specialising is Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence with a thorough knowledge of requirements specification, dimensional modelling, ETL, reporting and the full data warehouse SDLC.
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining the group SQL Server Data Warehouse
- Developing and supporting new and existing ETL processes employing industry standards and best practice to enhance loading of data from and into different source/target systems.
- Maintaining and updating the SQL Server environments, consolidating and optimising.
- Identifying and adding new data sources.
- Developing and maintaining technical DW documentation.
- Monitoring database performance and making improvements as required.
- Providing end user support for a team of analysts across the group.
- Ensuring data security, governance and compliance for Group Data Warehouse assets.
Required skills and experience
- Educated to a degree level in a related field
- MCSA (BI/DBA/SQL Server)
- SQL Server 2016
- Expert TSQL
- Expert SSIS
- Strong SSAS
- Good SSRS
- Experience using, configuring and interrogating CRM systems (Sugar, Salesforce etc)
- Experience with Data visualisation software (Tableau/Qlik)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of SME leasing / Asset Finance (desirable)
- Experience of Agile delivery methodology (desirable)
Closing date is Friday 17 August, 2018. Please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.