- Henry Howard Finance (HHF) funded more than 4000 businesses in the first half of 2018
- Asset-based lending volumes grew by 30% to £57m
- Income from HHF Asset-based lending activities is up 30% year on year
- Lending on its own balance sheet now stands at £77m, up 50% year on year
- The company continues to invest in its technologies and funder platform
We have continued our record portfolio growth during the first half of 2018, reinforcing our position as a leading funder for SME’s within the UK.
We recently reached the milestone of supporting more than 30,000 companies across the UK, and have seen a year on year increase of 50% per cent in own book lending. Own book receivables currently stand at £77m.
The combined asset-based lending divisions within HHF paid out more than £57m of funding during the last six months. We recently reconfigured our business, including the recent sale of the HHF Cashflow Division, to enable further growth and investment within our Asset Finance, Retail Finance and Vendor Finance businesses.
Mark Catton, CEO of the Henry Howard Finance Group, says “We enjoyed a strong first half of the year. We have a great customer franchise, assisting SME’s of all sizes to fund business critical equipment. We also enjoy fantastic relationships with our many hundred Vendor partners.
We continue to invest in our technology platform, which is highly rated by our vendors and allows credit decisions and documentation in minutes. We are also investing heavily in our funder platform and capabilities, backed and supported by the British Business Bank’.
For more information please contact 01633 415222 or visit www.henryhowardfinance.co.uk.