Sales & Marketing Analyst
As a Sales & Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing and tracking Sales and Marketing performance and trends across the group. By analysing our data, identifying the relevant data sets, trends, customer segmentation and accurate insight, you will work closely with the Marketing team to implement multi channel marketing campaigns and to analyse their effectiveness and ROI. You will work with the sales teams to turn data into actionable insight to support lead generation and conversion and to ultimately drive sales. You will play an active role in analysing and understanding pricing across multiple dimensions, identifying areas of focus and making recommendations for change.
- Providing in-depth and insightful analysis of Sales and Marketing performance
- Proactive analysis of data sources to identify key market and consumer trends, understand how these are shaping the commercial environment and make recommendations on how HHF should respond
- Creating dashboards and to track marketing effectiveness, sales performance, customer journey.
- Analysis of customer journeys and touch points and statistical insight into drop out points, new trends, sources of new traffic etc.
- Support with integrating marketing processes into current/new tools including automation of marketing workflows/campaigns in the new CRM
- Understand disparate pieces of data and draw connections between them to build data-backed, commercially relevant arguments
- Develop Sales and Marketing forecasts and forecasting tools
- Supporting the setting up, implementing, monitoring and reporting of campaign codes
Required skills and experience
- Educated to a degree level in a related field
- Expert Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using, configuring and interrogating CRM systems (Sugar, Salesforce etc)
- Experience marketing mailing tools (Mail Chimp etc)
- Excellent SQL
- Experience with Data visualisation software (Tableau/Qlik)
- Excellent presentation skills (in a C level environment)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong data manipulation and transformation skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of SME leasing / Asset Finance (desirable)
- Experience in conducting and commissioning primary research would be a bonus!
Please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.