Sales Support Team Leader
This role is to provide support, guidance, coaching, reviews and performance management to Sales Support team members and assist Head of Sales Support with day to day management of the teams, deputising for Head of Sales Support as required.
The role will report to Head of Sales Support and will interact with all functions as appropriate, particularly Sales, Risk and Pay-outs.
Experience in a previous team leader or supervisory role is essential and background in a lending environment would be advantageous.
The role is full time over a 35-hour week and office based, although there will be an expectation that additional hours may be required in line with business requirements.
- Lead by example, displaying behaviours in line with our code of conduct to provide excellent customer service and treat customers fairly
- Advocate correct adherence to company policy and procedure
- Monitor the daily flow of work and ensure that each team member is contributing to daily tasks to achieve Service Level Agreements
- Contribute to the completion of daily activities and assist the team as required
- Liaise with account managers to best support vendors and/or end users, directing the team to complete activities accordingly
- Report to the Head of Sales Support any deficiencies identified in the performance of the team or individuals
- Keep abreast of policy or process amendments implemented by the Head of Sales Support and ensure that the team adopt the new way of working; reporting any issues to the Head of Sales Support
- Provide coaching to the team
- Complete 121 reviews with team members and assist the Head of Sales Support in Team member’s appraisals as required
- Advocate and engage in Reward & Recognition for strong performance
- Assist in the welcoming of new team members & supporting them through their induction program
- Deputy for the Head of Sales Support as required
The roles and responsibilities are not exhaustive and may require change from time to time
Please apply in the first instance by sending your CV to email@example.com